Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A Little Keyboard Help

Default A Little Keyboard Help
    Hello there.

For 4 days I have tried this, but nothing has worked, so I decided to bother you all with it:

I bought my iPhone (which is week 43) from a Korean dude, and it was already upgraded to 1.1.3.

It came with a Korean Keyboard. It has all the normal characters, and below each letter, it's correspondent korean character. I couldnt find an image of this keyboard to illustrate this.

This gives me no problem using the keyboard, but a few days ago I decided to remove it, and since I couldnt, it really started bugging me.

I have downloaded every possible "Keyboard-StandardQWERTY.artwork", "Keyboard-Common.artwork" and "Keyboard-Latin.artwork" possible, from many many different places. I've replaced the ones in my "UIKit.framework" with all of them, but the biggest change so har has been a totally screwed up image of the same keyboard.

Can anybody help me? Is there any other place I might replace a file for the 'original' keyboard image file, or something? I really don't know what to do.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers from São Paulo.

Nevermind. I just fixed it. Go figure. Maybe all I had to do was post the doubt here and make a fool of myself. =P

EDIT: Nevermind. I just fixed it. Go figure. Maybe all I had to do was post the doubt here and make a fool of myself. =P
    Last edited by EdTrooper; 2008-05-28 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

what did you do? im having trouble with mine.