Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Orang UK carrier settings

Default Orang UK carrier settings
    Has anyone got the carrier files for orange uk. I tried editing with the guide on the downloadable files but it messed up a bit and i couldn't get it to display orange services only CARRIER_SERVICES. I would be a very happy chap if someone could post them or point me in the right direction to get them.

yeah please i need them too its a uk network Orange

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by classa View Post
    Has anyone got the carrier files for orange uk. I tried editing with the guide on the downloadable files but it messed up a bit and i couldn't get it to display orange services only CARRIER_SERVICES. I would be a very happy chap if someone could post them or point me in the right direction to get them.
    If you have 1.1.1 or 1.1.2, you will not be able to get it to display Orange services. Only Carrier Services, this is a change Apple made from 1.0.2 so any guides you followed would no longer apply.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

it's a dame shame it shows up like that on 1.1.1. but that isn't the only thing i noticed with wrong with the 1.0.2 guide on 1.1.1. somtimes when you swith caller id on or off the iphone just goes back to the home screen this also happens with other options as well. like call forwading.

im on 1.0.2 so i know the mods will work can someone please upload the settings

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jay316's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm running 1.1.4 why haven't you guys updated? I could also use the carrier settings
    Last edited by Jay316; 2008-05-14 at 08:34 PM.
    16GB iPhone 4
    160GB Black iPod Classic

Sold
    16GB iPhone 3GS
    60GB iPod Classic
    80GB iPod Classic

Broke
    120GB iPod Classic
    16GB iPhone