Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how do you save voicemails?

Default how do you save voicemails?
    hi,

i did a search i couldn't find the answer, i seem to be having the same problem as some of the members here. i only see the file voicemail.db file.. so does anyone know how to save the voicemail files.. like as an .amr file or something?? i dont want to manually record all the voicemails myself :S thanks in advanced

the application vnotes by erica lets you import your voicemails. you can then browse your phone and copy them off.

how do i import it to vnotes? i still 1.1.1 firmware, i dont see the import button in vnotes.

does anyone know? is it even possible to save voicemails?? because i read somewhere that it was impossible. so if someone knows how to do it can you please tell me how?? i would really appreciated it since my voicemails will be deleted in a couple of days
    Last edited by hkhero; 2008-05-18 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm not sure if vnotes works with 1.1.1 anymore,
    but to get your voicemails,
    you need to record something real quick,
    then click that file and click Import Voicemail

k i just did that, now where do i locate the voicemails? i clicked "Import Voicemail" but i don't see them in vnotes.. are they located somewhere else?