Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Keypad question

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default Keypad question
    Hi i just want to start out by saying your forum is very informative...i found a lot of information very easily here on how to use winscp and how the files are named and stored in the iphone, so thank you.

My question is i downloaded a keypad, Aqwoah to be exact, from your dl section and it said just to add the file named "keyboard-StandardQUERTY.artwork" to the system/library/frameworks/UIkit.framework folder in winscp but when i go there that file doesnt exist so when i added it it didnt work...should it be changed to a different name and overwrite and existing file in the "UIkit.framework folder?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this

depends on what firmware you are using...to check your firmware go to your Settings app on your iphone, then to General -> About and look at the number next to "Version", this is your current firmware. if it's 1.1.1 or higher i don't think you can change the keyboard last i heard...chances are if you have to change a filename to get it to work, it probably won't lol

somebody please correct me if i'm wrong, because i'd like to change mine too lol(i'm on 1.1.4)
    Peter: "Brian! There's a message in my alphabits! It says 'OOOOOOOOO'!!!!!"
    Brian: "Peter...those are Cheerios."

Guides:
    Moving Applications into the Media Partition to get more space for third party apps

There are keyboards that work in 1.1.3, 1.1.4 firmware. Just do a search here and you will find them.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.