Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sirius or XM on the Iphone?

Default Sirius or XM on the Iphone?
    Has anyone created a plugin or app that makes it sirius or xm to play threw safari? right now safari will not load the media player that sirius.com uses.

sorry I did not search well before posting this. Anyone interested in this also check here http://howardforums.com/showthread.p...1&page=1&pp=15
    Last edited by jaredb03; 2008-05-12 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

the xm and sirius sites use flash. Which would be next to impossible to make. Better to just do it the "old fashion way" create a stream for the xm or sirius stream in ORB and use the iPhone orb player to use it

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

or you could use Pandora, unless you listen to howard stern and stuff like that.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

Default Sirius XM
    Right now, Millard Software is working on a application for the iPhone (2.0). I'm currently Beta Testing it right now and it's pretty darn nice. I haven't had any problems yet so hopefully they will deploy it to the App Store soon, stay tuned...

starplayr,com from the nicemac folks that brought sirius/xm to OSX say they are almost done with "uSirius StarPlayr" They will submit it on Jan 31 according to a post in their forums and will have it on the App store hopefully soon after that.

Hmm from the looks of it they say they may be short on the cash to host which kinda doesn't make sence. oh well these guys have a good program i hope it makes it through. I liked the OSX version

Oh Millard joined with them... thats cool.
    Last edited by LrdBane; 2009-01-12 at 09:46 AM.