Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: can't fine ziphone ibrikr fix

Default can't fine ziphone ibrikr fix
    I was looking around and came accorss the same message problem I am having with Iphone browser where it asks if i used jailbreak or whatever. I saw the solution of adding the source i.unlock.no and download the ziphone ibrikr fix. I added the source and don't see the package. Can anybody help me out here? thanks

Did you look in the Unlocking Tools category?
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage

there was no unlock catagory

To get Unlocking tools you have to add the source i.unlock.no

Quote Originally Posted by dragons33 View Post
    ..... I added the source and don't see the package. ....
    i did add it

After adding it, did you click refresh on the sources tab?

it refreshed automatically..every time i add a new source it refreshes automatically and i can tell theres new stuff. There was nothing this time. Ill try the refresh tab and if it works ill just feel stupid haha

ok...point and laugh at me. I needed to restart the phone. *hangs head in shame* thanks for the help guys
    Last edited by dragons33; 2008-04-30 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by dragons33 View Post
    it refreshed automatically..every time i add a new source it refreshes automatically and i can tell theres new stuff. There was nothing this time. Ill try the refresh tab and if it works ill just feel stupid haha

ok...point and laugh at me. I needed to restart the phone. *hangs head in shame* thanks for the help guys
    While this may be true most of the time. Some sources require you to refresh after the automatic refresh. Weird I know, but true. I think aakqtr for the language pack is one of those.

iPhone? More like MyPhone diggie2002's Avatar
    Thanks

still no ziphone ibrickr fix......anyone find it yet???

Quote Originally Posted by diggie2002 View Post
    still no ziphone ibrickr fix......anyone find it yet???
    I have it on my phone. It is under the source i.unlock.no
    If you still don't have it. Check to see if you already have it installed. If you don't see it and don't have it installed. Try removing i.unlock.no as a source. Close installer. Then add i.unlock.no to your sources.

I have the exact same problem. I did install iBrick Fix before from the Unlocking Tools Category but after I upgraded the phone to 1.1.4 from 1.1.2, everything in the phone disappeared so I needed to install it again. I am adding i.unlock.no to sources but nothing comes up under Categories. I did try refreshing, manually refreshing, restarting the phone, deleting the source and adding it again. Basically everything that needed to be done. Do I need to install anything before I can see the Unlocking Tools Category? Can it be because of the 1.1.4 upgrade? Someone please help!!

link doesn't work

I have the package on my source. Add my source and you can install it. The category is FiP
    The source is:
    http://www.lincev.com/index.xml

Hope it works