Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: lock sounds

Default lock sounds
    what is the file directory to change the lock sounds on the iphone

Default None, you must create a theme
    I can't find a real file directory for the lock sound. What I do know, is that you can you can create a theme for Winterboard with the sounds you want. To do this just create a folder on your desktop, then create a subfolder named "UISounds" then put the sound you want in there and name it "lock.caf". Close the folder then rename it "yourname.theme" replace "yourname" with whatever you like. Then drag that into /Library/Themes. Once you respring, the lock sound should be in Winterboard.

Others sounds you can put into "UISounds" are "alarm.caf" "beep-beep.caf" "mail-sent.caf" "new-mail.caf" "ReceivedMessage,caf" "SentMessage.caf" "sms-received.caf" "unlock.caf" "voicemail.caf"

I hope this helped. And if you don't know wha thise sounds are just download Alex Voice from Cydia. Then go to the directory I told you about earlier and get it on your desktop. (If you are on a mac use control-click and chose show package contents and if you arre on a pc just click on it.) Look in UISounds and play some of them yo see what they are.

Theduker

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

14 month old thread bump, how cool again another new member that figured out how to use the search function. Props.
    Welcome to MMI my friend

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

It would help if they'd answer slightly more current questions.

(look I can use it as well )