Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia installed, nothing else will.

Angry Cydia installed, nothing else will.
    I used RageBreak to jailbreak my iPhone 4 running iOS 7.0.4 (firmware 04.12.09) and everything seems to go according to plan. Cydia installs and boots up fine. However, any programs I install don't actually end up being installed.

For example, I went through the installation process for SBSettings, but there's no icon for it. I also went through the installation of Veency (the only program I really need to use), but there's nothing new under Settings.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Oh, I seem to get these two errors whenever I install something, if it helps:

x - subprocess pre-installation script returned error exit status 127

x - Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Most tweaks havent been updated to run on iOS7 yet. Can check compatibility list here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...list_api&pli=1
    Oh, I see. Veency isn't even on the list, but it seems to be among those not working. :-\

Thank you for your help, Simon.

After you install a tweak, you need to reinstall Preference Loader and then Reboot. There is a list of working tweaks and some repo's that have beta versions of some tweaks at RageMasta.com

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

5. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Simon (2013-12-19)