Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Parallax crashes

Default Parallax crashes
    hi! I just installed Parallax from cydia and as soon as i restart springboard it crashes and boots into safe mode. i'm a bit disappointed 'cuz i paid for this tweak and that's not a problem, i really like the 3D effect in homscreen. Anyone having the same problem? a fix? Maybe a compatability issue with another tweak? i thought it may conflict with scrollingboard or SBrotator so i tried to disable them, but nothing changed. Pleas help!

SBrotater is your culprit I believe....try disabling sbrotator under mobile substrate via sbsettings to verify.

I've tried right now, good idea but unfortunately doesn't work. Device keeps crashing just after the respring. Lockscreen then crash. I don't even have the time to 'slide to unlock'!

Once in safe mode....try uninstalling sbrotator then just to check. Do you have any other tweaks installed?

Tried, and still doesn't work. Yeah i've many other tweaks..activator, backgrounder, barrel, bitesms, cydelete, deepend (disabled, but parallax didn't work even before installing deepend), lockinfo, lockgestures, my3g, sbsettings, scrollingboard..and rotator just unistalled. There are a couple more but are addons mostly..

Quote Originally Posted by Elendra View Post
    Tried, and still doesn't work. Yeah i've many other tweaks..activator, backgrounder, barrel, bitesms, cydelete, deepend (disabled, but parallax didn't work even before installing deepend), lockinfo, lockgestures, my3g, sbsettings, scrollingboard..and rotator just unistalled. There are a couple more but are addons mostly..
    Actually it might be lockinfo.....instead of parallax try vwallpaper2 with "panorama" turned on.
    Look here for more info....
    http://modmyi.com/forums/ipad-jailbr...allpaper2.html
    Last edited by !Kernel Panic!; 2011-09-17 at 02:13 AM.