Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Error on CYIDA load

Thanks

This has been happening to me for a week now, its more annoying rather than harmful nothing else has happenes just this every time i load cydia, can anyone help how to be rid of this annoyance?

and OMFG can SOMEONE tell me how to upload a freaking picture to MMI????? i have tryed about 20times and STILL it causes an error and the nice red X once my pic has uploaded why wount it stay where its told dam you!!!!!

Sorry had to fume, anyway hope you can see the twitpic i used. as of why please refer to fumeing secion of this thread.
    thank you and have an enjoyable day

Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter this is the url for the pic that DIDNT WORK

There's a problem with one of your repositories. Uninstall your third-party repositories (except the default ones like BigBoss, Modmyi, and ZodTTD) and the error should be gone.

Thanks

i will give it a go, do you have any tricks in how to remove those repos?? i tried one of them and cydia just kept loading with the pinwheel i had to reboot and the repo is still there, and i left it for a good 15mins

If you google around for "removing cydia repositories", you'll find some tips for removing them via Cydia's configuration files (you need iFile or SSH to edit these files).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to brittag For This Useful Post:

BOGMAT (2011-08-16)

Thanks

thanks will do

Just slide your finger from right to left across one of them and hit that nice little delete button that shows up
    (null)

Thanks

LOL yea did that didnt work took like 45 mins for anything to happen.

Iv had this issue Fixed ALONG time ago i googled it and i had to SSH and remove it from a file it worked i have no more issues

Thanks anyway, it wasnt as simple as that

oh sorry that was a stupid response by me. glad you got it fixed
    (null)