Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ebook Reader with usb transfer

Question Ebook Reader with usb transfer
    EDIT :
    Hey people,

I have os 3.1.3 , Iphone 3gs 32 GB.

I am looking for an ebook reader app (cydia or itunes) where I can transfer my ebooks from my pc via Usb as I don't have Wifi.

I have no problem if I have to convert the ebooks to any other formats.
    I have them as doc files.But doc readers tend to be doc editors.
    If there is a doc reader with reading mode I will be happy to use it.

My main requirement is page up/down with a single tap on screen.
    In other words will one page fit on the screen so that I just have to touch(a single tap,not dragging) to scroll to next page.

I found a pdf reader which meets my needs.But it will be good if anybody could suggest me a doc or ebook reader.

Thanks in advance.
    P.S

I have tried Stanza and every suggestions found here to input ebooks via usb.But it just don't work for me.
    Last edited by jndlsrj; 2010-11-20 at 07:51 AM.

include me, I too need a simple pdf reader taht I can use w/o wifi connection and w/o having to go through iTunes to install it

Quote Originally Posted by damig View Post
    include me, I too need a simple pdf reader taht I can use w/o wifi connection and w/o having to go through iTunes to install it
    Hi damig....
    It's a pretty old thread.Anyway,I am now using Stanza as ebook reader and "Pdf Reader" as a pdf reader.You have to install some usb transfer software on your pc first like Iphone Folders.
    Then you have to go to /var/mobile/applications/pdf reader/documents and copy your pdf there.It will show up in your application when you open it again.