Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GPG Error

Default GPG Error
    Hi Guys, i have a big problem with cydia. I have probably done
    something wrong but the problem is, I don't know what. I would appreciate any help you can give me b/c i really don't know what to do. I was Googling and Googling but i couldn't find a solution for my problem. Please look these pictures and if you can, please help.
    Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0720.png   -img_0724.png  
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-11-16 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Removed image of repos and app

Did you enter a repository? This occurs when a bad or outdated repo is installed or attempted.

You could try to remove that source it is showing and then add it again.

If that doesn't work- you can ssh into your phone (not sure if you're familiar with that).

If you are and that doesn't help, restore the phone back to new and re-jb.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    Hi Guys, i have a big problem with cydia. I have probably done
    something wrong but the problem is, I don't know what. I would appreciate any help you can give me b/c i really don't know what to do. I was Googling and Googling but i couldn't find a solution for my problem. Please look these pictures and if you can, please help.
    Thank you!
    You got a couple problems there, pardner.

number 1: first message you posted, about Saurik's repo having bad keys is, I think, transient. If you try again it should be ok. The reason you didn't see anything on it in Google was because its: transient, non-fatal, new.

number 2: if you look in Google, you'll see lots of messages about [censored] being down, being hacked, being broken, being etc. You may not find an immediate fix for your "problem" but you may find some hints as to the fact that you're going about it all wrong, and the URL you used is bogus.

number 3: [censored] repo is [censored] because it contains [censored], and discussing it and other [censored] content on this site may lead to your being [censored], or [censored], or just plain [censored].

Other than that, have a nice day.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Talk about piracy is not allowed on MMi. Your second image that you had contained a piracy repo that is not allowed and is know to cause this problem.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]