Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rock ID transfer problem

Default Rock ID transfer problem
    I recently restored my iPad.
    I bought Multifl0w but can't get Cydia to recognize this fact.
    I have two iPhones and this iPad and that seems to be part of the problem.
    I signed in with my google account and associated with my Rock ID but it didn't show I had bought Multifl0w.
    So I tried to log in with my Facebook account and associate the Rock ID but now it says that Rock ID is already associated with another account.
    How do I get this to work.
    Can you have two Rock IDs associated with one google acct?

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Are any other things you purchased with Rock showing up as purchased? It may just be that Multifl0w has to be purchased on every new device and is not free to the same account across devices like most Apps in cydia.

I only ever used it on the iPad, I just stuck with 4.0 multitasking on the iPhones.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

you might want to get in contact with the developers then and ask them what the deal is.

Default same problem here
    I have contacted Saurik 3 times over the past 2 months, requesting that this be cleared up and have never received a reply.

From my perspective, he completely ruined jailbreaking. I don't understand why he decided to take out the competition if he couldn't support it.

I am giving up and unjailbreaking my phone. I won't ever purchase from Cydia/Saurik.