Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question about purchasing apps

Default Question about purchasing apps
    I just did the jailbreak on my 3GS with greenpois0n everything seems to be working great. I am planning on buying some apps like mywi and maybe a few others but I have a few concerns. If you purchase these apps and have to update and rejailbreak, or if you buy a newer device in the future what happens to them? Do I have to purchase them again or is it like the apple app store where after you buy them once you can just download them again for no charge?

Quote Originally Posted by murl View Post
    I just did the jailbreak on my 3GS with greenpois0n everything seems to be working great. I am planning on buying some apps like mywi and maybe a few others but I have a few concerns. If you purchase these apps and have to update and rejailbreak, or if you buy a newer device in the future what happens to them? Do I have to purchase them again or is it like the apple app store where after you buy them once you can just download them again for no charge?
    All of your purchases are recorded and you pay once.

However, not all developers afford you the option of putting a license on a new phone.