Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia Help

Default Cydia Help
    Hey guys,

I have a Iphone 4 4.01. I installed cydia with no prob. I have installed a Winterboard Theme with no prob. The Prob I am having is when I trying to install a package such as a battery,slider, carrier logo etc..... I can see it installed in Cydia but it will not install in one the phone. Is it because I already have a "theme" installed or I am not doing maybe a final step to get it installed on the phone?

Thanks for the Help!

J

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jking233 For This Useful Post:

cococaca (2010-11-07)

My iPhone is a Part of Me shellbell1471's Avatar
    Thanks

have you got winterboard installed?

sorry didnt see the top bit you have
    Last edited by shellbell1471; 2010-10-28 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Winterboard
    Thanks for the help. Yes I have the winterboard app on my phone. When I go in there I can see all of the packages I have installed and they are "checked" but still noting installed on the phone itself.

Quote Originally Posted by jking233 View Post
    Thanks for the help. Yes I have the winterboard app on my phone. When I go in there I can see all of the packages I have installed and they are "checked" but still noting installed on the phone itself.
    The packages you have installed mY not be compatible. If they are there in WB but don't apply on your phone, it's nit compatible. I like many others have bumped into that. Not a ton of things are operable for 4.0xxxx, especially 4.1.

In winterboard I have alot of themes installed, but only a few actually checked.

Do you have every theme checked in Winterboard? They will probably make trouble to each other..

I have also noticed that the order of the checked themes in winterboard can be of importance on how the themes will work together.

Like SepticTank said, I think thats what it is. Sense I posted that first post I have found Alot INFO on youtube. Found alot of Good apps there. None with the battery or slider etc...... I think its because of the 4.01 OS

Quote Originally Posted by jking233 View Post
    Like SepticTank said, I think thats what it is. Sense I posted that first post I have found Alot INFO on youtube. Found alot of Good apps there. None with the battery or slider etc...... I think its because of the 4.01 OS
    hey guys im hellokittykawaii i just wanted to know if anyone could help me on how to download cydia on my new ipod touch 4th genertion 8g bcuz i saw a rlly cute hello kitty theme i want superrr bad!! plz ur help will be appreciated!! love ya'll you guys will be the best if u help me! im a 14 yr old girl who just wants her hello kitty themed ipod touch!!

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hellokittykawaii View Post
    hey guys im hellokittykawaii i just wanted to know if anyone could help me on how to download cydia on my new ipod touch 4th genertion 8g bcuz i saw a rlly cute hello kitty theme i want superrr bad!! plz ur help will be appreciated!! love ya'll you guys will be the best if u help me! im a 14 yr old girl who just wants her hello kitty themed ipod touch!!
    Use Limera1n (if you're on 4.1, Greenpois0n will work too) for all iOS 4 versions that your iPT 4g.

thats so confusing how do i get limera1n or greenpois0n?? im sorry for all this :/

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

You go to limera1n.com or greenpois0n.com

Quote Originally Posted by Anniex423 View Post
    You go to limera1n.com or greenpois0n.com
    thank you

Just recently when I open Cydia I can't close it using the home button. My iPhone freezes and reboots two or three times everytime I use Cydia. Any suggestions?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Sounds like a restore is necessary, unless you can recall anything you've installed recently in Cydia that may be causing conflict.