Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: sbsrotator icon problem

Default sbsrotator icon problem
    Hi,

i've got a problem with statusbar icone ! I instal Sbrotator and after uninstal i can't remove the statusbar icon !
    and after install another application (I do not remember the name) I saw the icon appear "silent" Like That:

How do I delete these icons via SSH or something?

A BIG thank you!
    Last edited by jamiką; 2010-10-24 at 05:22 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

For SBRotator, the status bar icon can be disabled by going to "Settings>SBRotator" Then scroll almost all the way to the bottom where it says "StatusBar Behavior" and "StatusBar Control Circle" and turn off the "Enable Icon" option.

As for the silent icon, do you have LockInfo installed? If you do then you can disable the icon by going to "Settings>LockInfo>General" The option to turn off the icon is at the very bottom, labeled "Silent Status Bar Icon."

Thank you very much!

For the rotation icon I realized that I had after the restore (I know not how) off the screen rotation and I could simply remove the icon by going to the multitasking left ...

I just restored for nothing: (

Default sbrotator statusbar icon
    hi!
    i've got the same problem...
    after install and remove of sbrotator, the statusbar icon still here, even i install and remove again....
    i've tried to restore the device and once i restore the contact infomation, the statusbar icon appear again!!!

may someone help me.... how could i remove the icon?

thanks thanks!