Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SMS GV Extension Help?

Default SMS GV Extension Help?
    Well I just installed it and set it up via Settings(I JUST created my GV Account btw) and in my messages app it wont send my messages... Before the sending bar even finishes the exclamation mark pops up and it wont send I resprang after I added my settings...

It gets about 3/4 done and then it says sending failed.. Just rebooted and it went to safe mode, restarted SB and tryed again. any ideas?

Using this guide I can recieve but I can't send...? http://smsgvextension.appspot.com/support/support.html
    Last edited by xXrkidXx; 2010-10-23 at 05:18 PM.
    iPhone 3G 4.2.1 - iPod touch 3G 5.0 Beta 1
    Windows 7 - OS X 10.5.6

I thought you had to pay to receive, the limitation was send only until you buy it..

Default Did you find a solution?
    I just purchased this app yesterday. I'm licensed and have no trouble receiving through email. I got everything set up with my push notifications and such. But I'm having the same problem sending that you mentioned. I can send through my carrier with no trouble. That kind of defeats the purpose of this whole ordeal.

Did you ever solve your send problem. I tweeted the developer and haven't gotten a response yet, though it hasn't even been 12 hours yet. I'm the impatient sort. I'm looking for other solutions.

I'd appreciate it if you can supply your resolution if you figured it out. Thanks!