Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia loading error

Default Cydia loading error
    When i open Cydia i it starts downloading releases and then i get an error saying "Cant fetch from ispazio.../cydia..." not sure what the complete message looks like but its something like that. I tried removing the Ispazio repo but nothing, still the same error. Thanks in advance.

Same here been getting this since about the time limera1n was released. I also am getting a sporadic error when rebooting which then comes up to either place phone in safe mode or respring, anyone else??

I'm getting this error
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

I am getting errors where it won't load any changes it hangs on either error or downloading packages for hours. I didn't do anything different. I also noticed my shsh's are not listed at the top anymore. Is anyone else having these same issues?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

if you have iFile installed open it an d go to /private/etc/apt/sources.list.d and find cydia.list. Open cydia.list and remove the offending repo, safe than exit. That should solve your problem

Quote Originally Posted by iris4 View Post
    if you have iFile installed open it an d go to /private/etc/apt/sources.list.d and find cydia.list. Open cydia.list and remove the offending repo, safe than exit. That should solve your problem

Hey, i just tried to do this but im having a problem with doing so.. can you help ?

I need to delete a bad/non existent repo, and when i go into edit the file with Ifile it wont let me save it, instead it says " Error- the operation coudldn't be completed(cocoa error 513.)

any ideas ??

Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Let it be. No harm, no foul Cydia is telling you there's a problem with the repo. ispazio is a primary repo which means, it will be back up. Regardless of the Cydia downloading errors, it causes no harm. You can still update, upgrade, remove, etc, etc.