Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia error

Default Cydia error
    Everytime i try to download anything in cydia i get this error message once it starts unpacking the file: /var/cache/apt/archives/com.intelliborn.intellishared_4.7.1_iphoneos-arm.deb
    trying to overwrite "/Library/intelliborn/intelliSBHandler", which is also in package com.xsellize.intellishared.

i click okay and then cydia freezes, i back out of cydia and then when i got back in, it load the install page with "Completed"on top but the program didnt install, can someone please help me.
    here is a picture of the message

I had the same problem with intelliborn thing. And just go to manage>packages and uninstall everything that has to do with intelli and then try again. Worked for me.

And for the freeze thing just exit Cydia and then come back and click on the black thing on the bottom and should restart your springboard and then go back to Cydia and do what I said ^^^^^^^^
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MXCO For This Useful Post:

ksmooth3 (2010-10-22)

Default thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MXCO View Post
    I had the same problem with intelliborn thing. And just go to manage>packages and uninstall everything that has to do with intelli and then try again. Worked for me.

And for the freeze thing just exit Cydia and then come back and click on the black thing on the bottom and should restart your springboard and then go back to Cydia and do what I said ^^^^^^^^
    Thanks alot, it worked for me when i deleted all of them, it was painstakingly annoying, thanks you again.

This also happens for me as well, but every time I try and uninstall intelliShared it keeps trying to install another intellishared. Is there a way to manually get rid of this error through ssh?