Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia error: "subprocess cleanup killed by rm (Killed)"

Default Cydia error: "subprocess cleanup killed by rm (Killed)"
    Hi all

I have jailbroken my iphone 2g and installed cydia and installer 4 on it. All seemed to be working fine for a few days. Ive been installing and uninstalling many apps thro cydia and **********. All of a sudden today when i tried to install "Sb Settings" app from cydia, am getting this error message which says: "subprocess cleanup killed by rm (Killed)". I dont understand what to do. Pls help and thanks in advance.

Also just another query: Is installer 4 really working, cos even when am trying to install the sources, it gives me an error: "Host not reachable". Not even a single source am able to install.

Thanks

first lets not talk about apps that have piracy all over it....im giving you this warning instead of an infraction for not reading forum rules...second, installer is dead....lastly a restore is due in my opinion

Hi, my apologies for the same. I did not know that I should not talk about that. If you would be so kind, pls let me know where to locate the forum rules as I am new to the forum.
    And when you mean a "restore" i guess its restoring through itunes and then jailbreaking it again and installing cydia? is there any other way than easier than this pls?