Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: androidlock xt 2.11, ios4.1 doesn't work with lockinfo hide slider

Default androidlock xt 2.11, ios4.1 doesn't work with lockinfo hide slider
    Hi, has anyone else experience androidlock xt 2.11 on ios4.1 not working with lockinfo's hide slider option?

Yep. I can confirm that this doesn't work. I was unable to login.

The solution if you can't get back into your phone and you have openSSH installed.

1. SSH into your phone.
    2. Browse to /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries
    3. Delete anything with androidlock in the name
    4. Respring/reboot your phone
    5. You will now be able to log back in

I'm hoping the developer catches notice of this and releases an update soon.

Thanks

Yeah, I tried to use the two together and ran into the same issue you did. It isn't supported, but, OpenSSH to the rescue!
    8GB iPod Touch 4G: iOS 4.1, jailbroken with Limera1n.
    Dell Studio 1555: 2.20 GHz Pentium Dual-Core 250 GB HD, 3 GB RAM, 15.6 display, DVD/CD burner, Windows 7.

Green Apple
    Thanks

It works for me. I just keep getting a warning that LockInfo is hiding the AndroidLock. Other than that everything works fine. To close the LockInfo screen just press and hold onto the lock icon in the middle of the status bar. You will then see the LockInfo screen slide down to reveal the AndroidLock XT. If you let it go to sleep again, the LockInfo will be shown when you go back to the lockscreen. You just have to press and hold onto the lock button on the status bar again to close it and show your regular lockscreen.

^thanks! i'll try it out

i currently have that status icon disabled and i can't seem to find the option to reenable it

edit: i got lockinfo to close by holding the time on the statusbar, started crashing after a while do i deleted androidlock xt
    Last edited by buggeroff; 2010-10-27 at 06:05 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buggeroff View Post
    ^thanks! i'll try it out

i currently have that status icon disabled and i can't seem to find the option to reenable it

edit: i got lockinfo to close by holding the time on the statusbar, started crashing after a while do i deleted androidlock xt
    If it is crashing, I would suggest you uninstalling whatever is replacing your lock icon with the time. When your phone is locked it should show a lock up there on the status bar. I do not have time on the status bar when my phone is locked and it works great with the exception of the message that pops up telling me that AndroidLockXT is being hidden by lockinfo. Really annoying, AndroidLockXT developers should fix that warning.

i see, thanks for the help!

HEY GUYS I FOUND AN EASIER WAY!!!

1. Connect your ipod/iphone to your computer.

2. On iTunes, sync your device.

3. When you start to sync, your ipod/iphone should pop up the slider to cancel the sync. So you must slide the slider.

4. Put in your Android Lock pass.

5. You get sent to the homescreen.

it worked for me!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Cool Only thing worked for me
    Hi,

For me, nothing of the above advice worked.
    After some self beating (why the F*** did i do that!!??) i got myself together again, played with it for some time, and found this working solution:

1) From lockscreen, slide on the status bar to get to SBSettings (i hope you have it for your own sake).
    2) Press the Power button
    3) Select Safe Mode, after reboot to safe mode, press ok to get to homescreen.
    4) Find Cydia (if it was on a folder, its on the homescreen now).
    5) Goto Manage->Packages
    6) Find Androidlock XT, select it, go to modify, Remove.
    7) Reboot/respring (Exit safe mode)
    8) Unlock by sliding on the non visable slider on the bottom of the page.
    8) Go to settings->lockinfo->Lockscreen->Layout-> turn off "hide lock slider", and never try hiding it again!
    9) Re-Install Androidlock

Hope i'm helping someone...

DeeJVince

11. The Following User Says Thank You to deejvince For This Useful Post:

etv_10 (2011-02-02)

Quote Originally Posted by deejvince View Post
    Hi,

For me, nothing of the above advice worked.
    After some self beating (why the F*** did i do that!!??) i got myself together again, played with it for some time, and found this working solution:

1) From lockscreen, slide on the status bar to get to SBSettings (i hope you have it for your own sake).
    2) Press the Power button
    3) Select Safe Mode, after reboot to safe mode, press ok to get to homescreen.
    4) Find Cydia (if it was on a folder, its on the homescreen now).
    5) Goto Manage->Packages
    6) Find Androidlock XT, select it, go to modify, Remove.
    7) Reboot/respring (Exit safe mode)
    8) Unlock by sliding on the non visable slider on the bottom of the page.
    8) Go to settings->lockinfo->Lockscreen->Layout-> turn off "hide lock slider", and never try hiding it again!
    9) Re-Install Androidlock

Hope i'm helping someone...

DeeJVince
    Thanks mate, this worked a treat, I was at wits end thinking I would have to restore my phone. Phew.......