Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2 apps

Default 2 apps
    I am running ios 4.1.

1.) What is the iphone app that gets rid of your background processes? APTBackup is not working for whatever reason, so I am doing installs manually. I have my backgrounder global set to "off" but Cydia and several other apps stay in background mode.

2.) Where is the HDR Enabler app? I cannot find it under the modmyi repo....

The remove bg apps dosent work with 4.1 at the moment. Respring to safe mode.

Thanks for the info. I didn't think it was called remove background apps, but oh well.

I disabled naitive backgrounding by editing the N88AP.plist file and am just using backgounder to manually control a couple apps until the backgrounder apps get updated.

I shouldda stayed at 4.0.1 as 4.1 gives me nothing extra I need... even the HDR I found out doesn't even work on the 3Gs at all. Boooooooooo! That was the only reason I updated to 4.1 was to JB and get the HDR. Suck!

Yeah it's called removebg. I installed that along with the sbsettings button and it kicks u into safe mode. Alot easier to use then the wiggle method.
    Last edited by Sooprtrukr; 2010-10-11 at 04:29 AM. Reason: Spell error