Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My3G causing phone to hang on apple logo straight after install???

Default My3G causing phone to hang on apple logo straight after install???
    Have been using My3G with no problems whatsoever for about 2 months now, currently Im waiting on an official unlock to come via Apple & I restored the phone to 4.0.1 using Umbrella the other night with no problems, even got My3G installed again & everything was fine but the unlock had not yet come through

Then today I restored again, everything was fine till I went to reinstall My3G....after jailbreaking I went through the usual process in Cydia, the loading screen fires up & then asks me to reboot device, when I do the phone switches off, loads up the apple logo & then just hangs on that

iTunes can still see the phone & even tries to sync with it but the apple logo just still remains on the phone.
    I thought maybe it might justve been a dodgy install so tried again, but now after the 4th time of trying it keeps doing the same thing...I even tried restoring from a different backup before jailbreaking but still that has made no difference

Has anyone experienced anything like this?
    Im headed away on vacation soon & was depending on this to use Facetime to stay in touch with people at home so its important I get it working

Red face Same Problem here
    All is good after JB (iPhone4 ios4.1 limera1n)
    EXCEPT iPhone hangs at Apple logo on reboot after install of My3G.