Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: More missing Apps on Cydia

Default More missing Apps on Cydia
    I saw Silent Photo, Silent Ring, and Silent Charge on Cydia a few days ago and I wanted to download it last night but it is no longer in the app store. Can someone tell me when they will be back or where else I can download them.
    Last edited by AqrsKnight*; 2010-10-01 at 08:07 AM.

I have a similiar problem. I downloaded silent charge a few weeks ago and it worked fine. Today I decided to remove it but to get your sounds back you need to install silent chArge undo. Now both apps are missing but were there a couple of days ago.

Delete the Silent Charge app and respring.

Then, install the two files in the attached file here:

/System/Library/Audio/UISounds/

Respring and all will be back to normal.

S-
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. The Following User Says Thank You to winders For This Useful Post:

rainman99 (2010-10-06)

Obviously removed from repo (why???). Surely many people are searching for a solution to get back their sounds!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Which repo were they on? Go email the Dev or the Repo maintainer.

rainman99 and Poseidon79,

My previous post in this thread fixes the Silent Charge problem.

This video, by the author of the offending apps, shows how to fix Silent Charge and Silent Video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfSt2zpaNhY]YouTube - Silent Charge and Silent Photo fix[/ame]

S-

8. The Following User Says Thank You to winders For This Useful Post:

rainman99 (2010-10-06)

Yea, I'm sorry about that, when I created them, I didn't realize they weren't reversible. Silent Charge Undo, and Silent Photo Undo were temporary fixes until I got the original ones fixed, I got them fixed but by then modmyi had taken them down. My new versions, still require you to follow the video above IF YOU had the original Silent Charge or Photo installed. Sorry about all that. I thoroughly test everything I create now, and I will NEVER release another mistake!
    Sincerely,
    hrutkaymods

Ok, SilentCharge fixed already using zip download and copying to specified folder using iFile app.

But what about SilentPhoto undo?

Found photoShutter.aiff in System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhotoLibrary.framework, copied it to System/Library/Audio/UiSounds/ and renamed it to PhotoShutter.caf

Original Shutter sound restored. Question is if .aiff file still is necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by rainman99 View Post
    But what about SilentPhoto undo?

Found photoShutter.aiff in System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhotoLibrary.framework, copied it to System/Library/Audio/UiSounds/ and renamed it to PhotoShutter.caf

Original Shutter sound restored. Question is if .aiff file still is necessary?
    I have that aiff on my iPhone 4 so I would leave it there. It probably would not be there if it did not need to be.

S-