Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rock to Cydia Licenses Gone Missing

Default Rock to Cydia Licenses Gone Missing
    So I had purchased iProtect from Rock, but when Cydia took over and all the purchases from Rock were meant to be transfered over my iProtect license was not. I have tried to contact both Rock and Cydia about this with no response from either.

Has anyone else had this sort of issue with purchases from Rock? And if so what did you do to get it resolved? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

both will be very busy atm, but ur license should have transferred, have you used the 'associate rock ID' button

Like A Boss

I don't have a button like that in Cydia, or just don't know where it's located.

Though so far all the other licenses I've purchased have come across to Cydia like all the themes I've purchased and such.

Default where is iProtect license
    I have the same problem, I can't find iProtect license and I tryed to contact the iProtect developer team and rock team and they don't answer...

Quote Originally Posted by Kidami View Post
    So I had purchased iProtect from Rock, but when Cydia took over and all the purchases from Rock were meant to be transfered over my iProtect license was not. I have tried to contact both Rock and Cydia about this with no response from either.

Has anyone else had this sort of issue with purchases from Rock? And if so what did you do to get it resolved? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.