Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Any way to sort installed packages by date installed?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Any way to sort installed packages by date installed?
    Other than "remembering" is tree any way to identify when a package was installed on my iPhone? Suddenly, a majority of YouTube videos from Twitter posts cause my iPhone 4 (4.0.1) to crash. In Safe Mode, they play fine.

Thanks

Default YouTube App Crashing iPhone?
    Let me try this a different way....

Is anybody else having issues with videos from Twitter, Facebook, etc, that open in the YouTube App causing their JB'd iPhone 4 crash? I have confirmed multiple times that the YouTube App and videos work fine in Safe Mode, so I must have installed something that's hosing my phone, I just have no idea what. I removed everything I installed in the last week, just prior to this issue and still no luck.

Any ideas?

It's happening from something you recently installed probably MultiMusicInfo

If it's something else go to SBsettings, mobile substrate addons, turn stuff off and test it, when u find the problem you MUST FIRST REENABLE THE PROBLEM then go into cydia and remove it, otherwise traces of it can still appear along with crashes

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BenderRodriguez For This Useful Post:

bpdunsta (2010-09-16)

Please thank me if this helped

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BenderRodriguez For This Useful Post:

bpdunsta (2010-09-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shanejoe View Post
    It's happening from something you recently installed probably MultiMusicInfo

If it's something else go to SBsettings, mobile substrate addons, turn stuff off and test it, when u find the problem you MUST FIRST REENABLE THE PROBLEM then go into cydia and remove it, otherwise traces of it can still appear along with crashes
    You da man! MultiMusicInfo was the culprit. Reenabling and uninstalling now. Thanks!

shanejoe -- since you hit this one right on the head, first try (MultiMusicInfo), maybe you can help me with another issue I'm having

CallMe and Rename II Crashing
    Last edited by bpdunsta; 2010-09-17 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

MultiMusicInfo Works now with Video