Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Size Mismatch" Error

Default "Size Mismatch" Error
    I get that error when I try to do anything on cydia. I can't download anything or uninstall anything. Can anyone help me with this?

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Had a problem like this.

When I got my Iphone 4 I transfered my apps of which I had bought in Rock and of course when Rock transfered to my new phone they unauthorized the apps on my 3gs.

After I got my Iphone 4 fixed the way I wanted I turned my attention back to my 3gs.

I tried to remove the apps that I had transfered to my Iphone 4 and could not.

I emailed Rock support and they said the only way I could remove them was to restore the phone.

What I think is that Rock and or Cydia has done something about storing the licenes for paid apps and you cannot remove a paid apps unless a valid licenes is present.

This really sucks because you cannot remove the apps or download new apps.

Your only choice is restore and rejailbreak.

Well that sucks horribly. I don't want to do either of those . I guess I can live without new apps from cydia I have everything I need right now...

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

It wouldn't have been so bad if they told you that ahead of time so you could take them off first.

I had to do a restore and rejailbreak and put all the addons and all the free stuff back on.

Yea really sucks