Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Trying to purchase Lockinfo

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Trying to purchase Lockinfo
    Hey everyone,
    I recently installed Lockinfo and have been using the trial. Today my trial expires and I love it, so I decided to purchase it. When I go about purchasing it, it says I can't use my bank debit card. That's the only thing I can use to purchase online and its linked to my Paypal account. IS there any other way to go about paying for this app?

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vdubiphone14 View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I recently installed Lockinfo and have been using the trial. Today my trial expires and I love it, so I decided to purchase it. When I go about purchasing it, it says I can't use my bank debit card. That's the only thing I can use to purchase online and its linked to my Paypal account. IS there any other way to go about paying for this app?
    You can use paypal as that is the way I paid for it!

He is having problems with the Amazon payment method and don't know if he has that working.

If you do Twitter you can follow the author @Stimpy5050

You can also contact him through the Contact The Developer in his app and he WILL reply but sometimes he is real busy.
    Last edited by area51crypto; 2010-08-20 at 06:13 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I tried using paypal and it say i need to link my checking account. But i always just use my debit card from the same bank. lol

I tried using paypal and it say i need to link my checking account. But i always just use my debit card from the same bank. lol
    Last night , I paid with Amazon and the day before yesterday, I tried to check out but I can't find the amazon options. Now I hope you can use Amazon. Less expensive

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by star201z View Post
    Last night , I paid with Amazon and the day before yesterday, I tried to check out but I can't find the amazon options. Now I hope you can use Amazon. Less expensive
    Here is his tweet from 4 hours ago.

Still having issues with my Amazon integration - If you have any special characters in your name (i.e. umlaut), the integration will fail.

There seems to be some issues with Amazon Payments through iPhones right now. I've disabled this option for payments until resolved.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

damn, my trials gonna expire at midnight and i'm stuck since I can't purchase it. ugh

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

damn, my trials gonna expire at midnight and i'm stuck since I can't purchase it. ugh
    I think when the trail runs out you can still choose keep using but I don't know for how long!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Should I just create a amazon.com account and link it to my debit card and hope for the best?

i can't get amazon payments to work. when i try directly through cydia, once i enter in my amazon login info, it won't log me in. i tried pasting the URL onto chrome on my laptop, and when i try buying it that way, amazon payments just says I have cookies disable, which is 100% false. how the hell do you buy through amazon payments??