Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WeatherFurik configuration help

Default Time on taskbar
    Hey, does anybody know how to get rid of the time on the taskbar (on top)?

How do you use your own wallpaper cause when I replace the wallpaper.png it's not scaling correctly it's as if it only shows 1/4 of the wallpaper. The dimensions are correct. 640x960 any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by carlwithaK View Post
    How do you use your own wallpaper cause when I replace the wallpaper.png it's not scaling correctly it's as if it only shows 1/4 of the wallpaper. The dimensions are correct. 640x960 any suggestions?
    just open the wallpaper that came with it, past your image over it, save as, and test that way. it for sure has to work in that way

I think it's because winterboard doesn't recognize that it's at 640x960 and it's using it's actually size instead of scaling down because I checked the wallpaper it comes with and its the original resolution 320x480

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Go to weather.com and search your location. Then click on the little orange triangle with the white + in it and it will open up a small text box for putting the weather on your website. If you click the text, it will change to black and near the end will be an 8 digit code for the location. This was the only way of getting Guelph, Ontario, Canada to work with this.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by LennyTheDub; 2010-08-28 at 05:45 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djrapmarz View Post
    what?????
    Ugh....I have no idea why I typed uptime.

I meant, what do you have your update refresh set to? :P

Why dont I have the same directory? I have /var/mobile/library but no themes. I do have themes in /var/mobile/library/sbsettings/themes, but weatherfurik is not there, just CLASS HD theme. I have weatherfurik currently running.

Default libweather
    is there any way to edit the code in this to make it update the location based on the libweather plugin? i don't want to have to ssh into my phone every time i go somewhere else, and since i already have to change the top location in the default weather app to get my location right for my htc plugin for lockinfo, i was wondering if i could change the location for weatherfurik the same way.

and as asked before, how tomake the wallpaper "open" with a folder, rather than just go black, because that is terribly annoying.
    Last edited by musiconwax; 2010-09-11 at 11:22 PM.

I'm confused how to change settings in any app downloaded from Cydia. I see a lot of people saying library and so on??? I cant figure this out. Please help

So ive managed to get the correct city (Bicester, UK with code UKXX1099)

Is there a way I can have the date, time & weather showing on the lock screen AS WELL as on the home page?

How do I change to clock to 24hr?

Your help is appreciated.

Default Configuring Weatherfurik
    I changed my location codes in both spots within the program and all it says is loading for 30 min now!!! Please help

Its working now SWEET!!!!!!
    Last edited by Narf49; 2011-04-11 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12