Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lockinfo Weather HELPPPPP!!!!! EFFING PLEASE HELP ME!!

Default Lockinfo Weather HELPPPPP!!!!! EFFING PLEASE HELP ME!!
    Ok, I thought that I could just let this go, that it wasn't a big deal. But I just want to conquer the problem now, and I need somebody's help to do it.

I downloaded lockinfo, and then through it downloaded the weather plugin that shows you the forecast for the week. After a little bit of time whilst using it, the forecast stopped showing up. It only now shows me where I am, what the temperature is and then tells me it's mostly cloudy. I DON'T CARE ABOUT TODAY!

I wanna know about the FUTURE.

Does anybody know of a way to effing fix this? I tried uninstalling the weather and resinstalling it, but that didn't really work because it never actually came out of lockinfo (it just didn't let me modify any of it's settings, it still showed up as a plugin so I don't think I completely uninstalled it). I tried respringing, I tried taking it off and on again through winterboard.

I've tried everything short of throwing the phone against the wall and buying a new one.

HELP ME, OR I WILL JUMP OFF A BRIDGE.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Make sure the override location us turned off then reboot.

Has anyone gotten the detailed forecast to show and/or work?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yeah I have, in settings there is a lockinfo tab describing anything you Need from plugins to helpful hints

I've run thru alllllll the settings. I've tried everything. And nothing works.

I did what the first person said and it worked for me. My phone has a lot of stuff on it so it takes forever to restart, but I'm glad that it did and it seems to work now. We'll see if it lasts till tomorrow.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!