Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Clock Widget

Default Clock Widget
    I dunno if this is the place to post this, but I've been trying to find a better place and couldn't so eff it.

I'm looking for a clock widget that will work on an iphone 4, on the springboard. I don't care about any lockscreen widgets. The only one I've found so far is Springboard Clock 12H. This one works but disables any wallpaper that I have.

I'm looking for the same thing also. I like Springboard Clock 12H, but I'd prefer to retain my own wallpaper.

I've the same dilemma.

I have Bosspaper running to control my springboard backdrop (User Wallpaper just does not work) and I've selected that to run 'under' Winterboard with the only 'theme' I have running in there and selected being the 12H Springboard clock.

However, even with the Bosspaper set to run under Winterboard it still overides the clock.

And even if I delete Bosspaper and try and use the clock with the User Wallpaper option in Winterboard I get the clock and no wallpaper.

So whatever I do I can not get both the clock AND a Wallpaper to appear, even though Bosspaper suggests I should be able to and the 12H clock even lets me specify a wallpaper path in the wallpaper.html document.

It such a simple thing but so frustrating. HELP!!

Cracked it!

Stumbled across a User Wallpaper 4.0 (search cydia) and installed that and suddenly I started getting springboard wallpaper.

So removed Bosspaper (I don't want slideshows) and then amended the wallpaper.html file of "12H clock" to point to the new theme and hey presto...fixed!

That's taken me 2 days! Relief!
    Last edited by oufc1976; 2010-08-13 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost