Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem Buying Cydia App

Default Problem Buying Cydia App
    OK you guys, I'm new at this. Last night I thought I bought SCREENDIMMER from Cydia. I got all the way to the Amazon approval and confirmed it. Did this twice, thinking the first was an approval let SaurikIT, LLC charge you. Sat there after I confirmed and got 2 email saying "We have received your Wed Aug 11 00:36:09 GMT 2010 authorization to let SaurikIT, LLC charge you. Details of this transaction are below:"
    What am I doing wrong. Go back to Cydia and it says "purchase" on the app. Went into setting and it not in there. Also should I see the "Link Device" every time I buy an app? Because I didn't. Need help cause I'm a noob at this. Also this is my only device on Cydia.
    Thanks,
    JmaG

EDIT: Think I fixed it. Had an update in Cydia and ran it, then was able to buy the app.
    Last edited by JmarG; 2010-08-11 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JmarG View Post
    OK you guys, I'm new at this. Last night I thought I bought SCREENDIMMER from Cydia. I got all the way to the Amazon approval and confirmed it. Did this twice, thinking the first was an approval let SaurikIT, LLC charge you. Sat there after I confirmed and got 2 email saying "We have received your Wed Aug 11 00:36:09 GMT 2010 authorization to let SaurikIT, LLC charge you. Details of this transaction are below:"
    What am I doing wrong. Go back to Cydia and it says "purchase" on the app. Went into setting and it not in there. Also should I see the "Link Device" every time I buy an app? Because I didn't. Need help cause I'm a noob at this. Also this is my only device on Cydia.
    Thanks,
    JmaG

EDIT: Think I fixed it. Had an update in Cydia and ran it, then was able to buy the app.
    Did you get it working?