Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia apt purchases transfered

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Cydia apt purchases transfered
    Anybody else having a problem transfering purchases apts in Cydia to a new iphone?

Its not very straight-forward. The purchases are tied to whatever log in information you used during the purchase process. Currently you can use Google or Facebook.

When you move to a new phone, go back into Cydia and chose any of the apps you have already purchased. Go through the steps of purchasing it again. When you enter your Google or Facebook info, make sure you use the same info you used the first time. It will indicate you have already purchased and show the original purchase date to verify. Once this is done you can install that app and any other app tied to that log in information.

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectGSX View Post
    Its not very straight-forward. The purchases are tied to whatever log in information you used during the purchase process. Currently you can use Google or Facebook.

When you move to a new phone, go back into Cydia and chose any of the apps you have already purchased. Go through the steps of purchasing it again. When you enter your Google or Facebook info, make sure you use the same info you used the first time. It will indicate you have already purchased and show the original purchase date to verify. Once this is done you can install that app and any other app tied to that log in information.
    Been there done that and it DON'T work!

This was discussed in another post and I was wanting to know what was going to happen! In that post another member showed a picture of the process in Cydia that stated when you buy apps and get say a new phone that you can transfer!

What I am saying is that I did just that! I went into Cydia choose that app then it said to sign in, the option to buy was not there so it had reconized me some way!

I signed just like it said and log in and everything worked EXCEPT it stated NO RECORD OF PURCHASE!

The repo for the app was BiG Boss and it stated that I had to email Saurik to resolve this issue! I did and so far no reply its been 3 days!