Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bossprefs crashing with 4.0.1

Default Bossprefs crashing with 4.0.1
    I apologise if there is already a post, I couldn't (easily) see one. I have just upgraded to 4.0.1 and JB with jailbreakme.com I have installed Bossprefs, however, it gets to Initializing Services then crashes. Is this a known fault? Again apologies if this has already been covered in an earlier post :-)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    hi there, i am having the same issues. i am on 3g ios4.0.1 and lots os apps from cydia or ********** are crashing. i think it is because the apps are not supported on our firmware. i did find a page on this forum which was a big help and has a link to cydia ehich will repair what it can and remove what isnt working.

http://modmyi.com/forums/general-iph...lity-list.html

this is the link. check it out
    Last edited by hobgoblin_87; 2010-08-03 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hobgoblin_87 For This Useful Post:

duswdav (2010-08-03), spamsalad (2010-08-03)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey im in the exact same situation, jb using jbm.com except im runnin ios 4.0. bossprefs crashes withing 3 secs of opening everytime.
    hi i'm a winmo convert, and yes i have a flashing problem.

Looks like a known compatibility issue. Guess we just need to be patient :-)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

haha yah. I posted before I hit the link. god I feels good to b on control of my fone

Default jailbreake
    I apologise if there is already a post, I couldn't (easily) see one. I have just upgraded to 4.0.1 and JB with jailbreakme.com I have installed Bossprefs, however, it gets to Initializing Services then crashes. Is this a known fault? Again apologies if this has already been covered in an earlier post :-)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Use the link I posted earlier if you are still Gavin problems. Don't use boss prefs, use sbsettings it is pretty much the same but with more settings..