Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 4 w/ cydia

Default Iphone 4 w/ cydia
    so i was all excited when last night (sunday) i heard of the release of an iphone 4 jailbreak. I instantly did it and have cydia on my phone now. The jail break apps that i really want however, do not seem to work...

I want 3g unrestrictor so i can finally use facetime on 3g. When I try to purchase it however, i log into facebook fine (the first time i did google acount, but i kept getting a 505 (or 500 i forget) error. Once i finally loged in through facebook i came to a screen and it said i had to link my phone with cydia.

I said fine.... I have done this maybe 25 times everytime it tells me i have an internal server error...

I also want mywi and firewall ip but everytime i try to get an app from either big boss or modmyi it doesnt work...

i get a host unreachable, cache fail, size mismatch etc. error

I am really annoyed with this right now...

it seems like big boss and modmy i's repos are down has anyone else had the issue?

Can anyone please help?

if anyone needs sceen shots just say so

It's because the server load is ridiculous right now. Just like with jailbreakme.com, you either keep trying, or try when there is lower volume... i.e., late at night or in a week or so once the masses slow down their downloading.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Roninjinn For This Useful Post:

anig (2010-08-02)

ok ill try and stay patient!