Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: winterboard help

Default winterboard help
    i just jailbroke my iphone 4, i'm trying to get winterboard (as it's the main reason I love jailbreaking the phone) and every time i touch it, it says "the requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed". Anybody know a way to get it? Or what I'm doing wrong?

Or is there any other way to use the themes that I've installed?

I download things, if it'll let me (a lot of it gives me the same error message that trying to download winterboard gives me), and there doesn't seem to be any way to actually put the things I download to use.
    Last edited by the_peripheral; 2010-08-02 at 06:20 PM.

have you got mobile subrate?

I dont even know what that means, I'm kinda dumb. I got winterboard finally, I guess it was just the system being used so much that caused the problem.

Now I'm having another issue. I download packages to winterboard, and when I choose them or if I choose any options in winterboard, only a few of them actually work after it re-springs itself.

I'd like to remove the text from underneath my icons, and in winterboard that option is already there, but I select it, it resprings, and the text is still there. Anybody know what could be causing this?