Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia - Pending TSS request for more than a Week - I am screwed

Default Cydia - Pending TSS request for more than a Week - I am screwed
    Hi,

I selected "make my life easier" more than a week ago on my iPAD. It was showing TSS pending request since ten.

I forgot to check the status before erasing all content on my iPad. and now I am no more allowed to go to 3.2

only option is to get screwed and go to 3.2.1 as Cydia server does not allow (changed hosts file)

Can anybody help ???

I am sure my BLOBs are already sent to Cydia, just matter of activating them ???

Thanks
    L2R

iPhone? More like MyPhone xxhorseriderxxx's Avatar
    Thanks

download TinyUmbrella from The Firmware Umbrella

have it cache your SHSH file from Cydia in the advanced options, if it succeeds, you're safe

^ yes and just save them locally on your computer. I've already used locol shsh blobs to restore my iPhone 4 that has never been on Cydia.

Yet another thread about this? This seems to be a recurring problem lately - I know as far back as mid-june Cydia wouldn't let me restore to 3.1.3 even though it supposedly had blobs cached, and I had to use tinyTSS to do the job.
    Email Saurik about it and complain. It's all I can suggest.

Default Pending TSS Request
    Quote Originally Posted by xxhorseriderxxx View Post
    download TinyUmbrella from The Firmware Umbrella

have it cache your SHSH file from Cydia in the advanced options, if it succeeds, you're safe
    Hi All. I am new here and new to jb/unlocking. My dad gave me his 3Gs on July 30 on 3.1.2os. I went into Cydia and it asked me if I wanted to "Make my life easier" and I agreed to it. Since then I always see "Pending TSS Request". Does this mean my SHSH file/blobs are not saved/backed up in Cydia and I can't update to 4.0.1os? I do not know how TinyUmbrella works and how it would help if I used the program. Thanks in advance for the tips.