Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: modmyi repo

Default modmyi repo
    Modmyi repo is taking forever to download packages coz everytime i hit cancel it says that its modmyi repo is causing it,i tried both wifi and 3g still takes forever to download packages even on my wifes 3gs is the same thing,any soluyion for this? thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Is this always and on every day? I just sometimes have connection problems to the repository here. But this problems vanish ater a short while (sometimes maybe a day).

Yeah it seems to fix itself next time i'll be more patient and prolly wait a day before trying again,thanks for the reply

Default Cydia Report
    Every time I start up Cydia, it tells me it's trying to download packages at the top of the screen, every time it does this I get numerous errors mentioning the ispazio and beyouriphone repos despite the fact I don't even have these added to my sources. The same errors are returned every time I try to add a working source - although the source gets added as it should, the errors are getting really annoying and they just slow down what should be a fast and simple process.