Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "NoAccessorySplash" iOS 4.0

But does it allow charging of accessories which the iphone doesnt like?

iPhone? More like MyPhone mmurphmsu's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack, I'm just curious, what was the issue that made Springboard crash when you got a text message?
    Please hit "Thanks!" if I helped you.

Quote Originally Posted by mmurphmsu View Post
    Jack, I'm just curious, what was the issue that made Springboard crash when you got a text message?
    It's actually the popup that appears after you have got the message. NoAccessorySplash gets confused and tries to block it incorrectly - causing a crash.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jacknorris View Post
    It's actually the popup that appears after you have got the message. NoAccessorySplash gets confused and tries to block it incorrectly - causing a crash.
    That makes sense and I see why it would crash Springboard. I wish MMi would hurry up and approve it.

Quote Originally Posted by mmurphmsu View Post
    I wish MMi would hurry up and approve it.
    Update approved (1.3-1). Please download and let me know how it goes!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Issue still present. 1.3-1

Quote Originally Posted by jacknorris View Post
    Update approved (1.3-1). Please download and let me know how it goes!
    1.3-1 seems to work just fine for me. thanks, jack!

iOS 4.0.1 / iPhone 4

My was crashing before too, too me a while to figure out it was noaccessorysplash.. But I just disabled it in mobilesubtrate.. I just updates and it seems to be working.

Before it was even crashing when I got emails.. So it appears to be good with 1-3.1

When I updated I has to "no accessory splashes" in mobilesubtrate.. So I uninstallee and reinstalled (rather then upgrade) and it appears to remove the duplicate.. Just a fyi

Quote Originally Posted by serialtoon View Post
    Issue still present. 1.3-1
    Please could you try completely uninstalling the package and then reinstalling (via Cydia), making sure to respring each time.

Glad to hear the rest of you are no longer having an issue

Thanks

Downloaded it last night and had my wife send me a txt and it worked just fine. Thanks Jack.

Registered an account just to thank you... I hate using my stereo to select songs. Using the iPhone is much easier. Thanks!!

Hey, is this fully compatible with iOS 4.1? I have it installed on 4.1 and everything so far seems to work except now when using this on my car CD player my music has a crackling noise to it. Never had that problem befor with 4.0.1. I am using JVC KD-R610, on 3GS 4.1, if that helps any. I am not sure if its from this or the 4.1 update. BTW I just wanted to send thanks out to you for making this App, I was lost without music while driving.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeonBlue1989 View Post
    Hey, is this fully compatible with iOS 4.1? I have it installed on 4.1 and everything so far seems to work except now when using this on my car CD player my music has a crackling noise to it. Never had that problem befor with 4.0.1. I am using JVC KD-R610, on 3GS 4.1, if that helps any. I am not sure if its from this or the 4.1 update. BTW I just wanted to send thanks out to you for making this App, I was lost without music while driving.
    I have an iPhone 4 with 4.1 and this tweak. I haven't hooked it up to my truck radio yet but will when I leave work and update this post when I can.

Thanks

Well it works for iPhone 4 on 4.1. I have it hooked up now and can pick songs from my phone just fine

Default Pop Up
    Any chance this pop-up can also be blocked?

iPhone 4 running iOS 4.1 greenpois0n

Am I doing something wrong?

I have 4.1 with NoAccessorySplash for 4.1 jailbroken with redsn0w and it just ignores when you plug in a device.

It worked on this iPhone 3G with 4.0 perfectly.
    Last edited by redpenguin; 2010-11-10 at 09:17 PM.

I'm confused on what the purpose of this app is . Does it just hide that pop up or does it allow the iP* to control the music for a Car aftermarket HU? I see that most aftermarket HU take control of the ipod app which I don't like. So will this app override it and allow the ipod to control the music? If so, would it work in all HUs that support ipod playback? TIA.

I was just wondering if noaccessorysplash has support for Ipad, I am considering purchasing one for my car stereo and my alpine headunit blocks accessory when connected. So before i buy it i would like to know if it supports or will in the future thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Its a free extension

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Its a free extension
    I mean Buy an Ipad, i want to know it works on Ipad aswell as Iphone

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast