Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SHSH blob through Cydia downgrade help

Default SHSH blob through Cydia downgrade help
    I have an iPod Touch 3g (32gb). I know a little about the whole ECID thing and how your device has it's own and how Apple has to verify software changes so you can't just shift + restore. I verified through Cydia to keep my ECID thing, but how do I use this? I just allowed it on 3.1.3 so I can't actually downgrade but when iOS 4 comes out I want to test it then downgrade to re-jailbreak. My question is how will I do this? Do I just hit shift + restore and Cydia will automatically kick in? Or do I need a program on my computer? I really have no idea, and all my research brought me back to the shift + restore method. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Take a look here http://modmyi.com/forums/cydia-suppo...shs-whats.html that should answer your questions.

Well I already knew what SHSH blobs were. My main question is HOW will I downgrade using the SHSH blobs from cydia's servers?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You should maybe read the page right. Because on this page there is also written how you downgrade.