Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My message icon doesnt change with the rest of the theme?

Default My message icon doesnt change with the rest of the theme?
    I jailbroke my iphone the other day so i am abit of a newbie with all this stuff but i found a theme [iElegance] which i really like and on the screenshots the message icon is different to mine.

Here is a screenshot of my home screen

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/5079/img0339.png

As you can see the message button stays as default. I also have this prblem with other themes aswell?

Anybody?
    Last edited by liamBWFC; 2010-06-13 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Are you currently running any other Winterboard themes "higher" than iElegance that contain a Messages icon? If you're not sure, move iElegance to the top of the list in Winterboard and see if that changes the Messages icon.

Nope i have no other themes installed and the iElegance theme are all at the top.

There are other things in winterboard but none of them are ticked and i think they are default installed with winterboard?

Thanks

I just looked at the contents of the Icons folder...I do not see any icon for Messages. The one for biteSMS would work. Just navigate to Library/Themes/iElegance.theme/Icons and copy or rename "biteSMS.png" to "Messages.png"

Sorry to sound a noob but how do i do that?

Thanks

You can download iFile on Cydia and do it right on your iPhone. Or, if you are using a PC, you can download iPhoneBrowser and make the changes via the computer.