Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buy app - use it on other device

Default Delete Please
    Delete Please, question is, more or less, answered
    Last edited by Starbuxx; 2010-05-22 at 11:56 AM.

A paypal account is
    completely free. I would just sign up for one.

Thank you for the answer, but I know that PayPal is free. The thing is that I dont want to offer my creditcard data to anybody.
    (Same thing on ebay and amazon, but there I can buy with other options)
    I only want to know, if its possible to do what I asked in the first post.

Thank You

no, paypal is the way

so short answer....no complete explanation?

Just open your ssh and copy to your distop then plung in his phone and ssh his devices then take that copy drop in where it say app then he will have that app to

Quote Originally Posted by C DUB View Post
    Just open your ssh and copy to your distop then plung in his phone and ssh his devices then take that copy drop in where it say app then he will have that app to
    Thanks, but I have no idea what you mean . Do you mean I should copy his version from his device to my device using ssh? If so, I can say that this will not work with every app and its also not the way I mean, I donīt want to copy it illegaly

It will work I do it all the time

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuxx View Post
    Thank you for the answer, but I know that PayPal is free. The thing is that I dont want to offer my creditcard data to anybody.
    (Same thing on ebay and amazon, but there I can buy with other options)
    I only want to know, if its possible to do what I asked in the first post.

Thank You
    It's 2010. Stop using technology if you don't want to give out personal details.

I have a feeling you don't want to pay for anything, you're just asking for cracked apps in a round-about way
    To live, you have to lie

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    It's 2010. Stop using technology if you don't want to give out personal details.

I have a feeling you don't want to pay for anything, you're just asking for cracked apps in a round-about way
    No absolutely not, it is the opposite case, I want to know if its possible to BUY an App without PayPal or Amazon, in other words without credit card. So thats apparently not the case, so my question is answered, thanks for help, but I think its last time I ask here in this forum

Edit: OK title of my first post could really imply that I really dont mean it in this way
    Last edited by Starbuxx; 2010-05-21 at 09:38 PM.

Thanks

If that's the case, once you got help with this you would probably never have came back anyway. Until you had another problem.