Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ModMyi Repo 403 and Forbidden for the past week

Default ModMyi Repo 403 and Forbidden for the past week
    I can't download any updates from modmyi because it keeps saying forbidden or 403.

Anybody else getting this? It has been almost 2 weeks actually, I can't update what needs to be updated.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Helgen For This Useful Post:

area51crypto (2010-06-03)

I have the same problems and could not do almost anything with Cydia now. Please somebody helps. Thx.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to XonX For This Useful Post:

Same issue -- and it's not just Cydia. You can go to a direct link in the repo with a web browser and get the same error.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to metaclam For This Useful Post:

Anyone figured out what's going on? I can get to the repo from my desktop just fine... of course I can't download the deb file since it's tied into the payment system.

Ok now I'm a little pissed off. I know for a fact I've purchased this already, but just to check, I purchased it again and NOW I can download it just fine. Either 2.2 has been reinstated as a new purchase for everyone, or I'm being ripped off again. I've emailed Saurik about this before and guess what... I NEVER got my money back so I'm fairly certain the same will happen in this case. At least it was only $2.99.
    Last edited by KrakaJap; 2010-06-02 at 11:30 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KrakaJap For This Useful Post:

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I have the same problem but worse!

I downloaded the Trial or Longitude and before the Trial was up I disided to purchase and tried through Cydia and got the ModMyI 403 screen so I backed out of Cydia and open Rock and made the purchase it was easy!

A few day later there was an update as it showed in Cydia and I tried to update and got the ModMyI 403 screen again!

I know I purchased it in Rock and do not have a problem maintaining it in Rock but I sure hate to see the Cydia update notifiation when the apt has been updated already in Rock!