Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: cydia stopped working, and it's really weird

Default cydia stopped working, and it's really weird
    so yesterday i reinstalled firmware 3.1.2 and jailbroke, i didn't do a restore, but i used appbackup and was moving things over slowly as i reinstalled them. today, cydia would open, then close within seconds, i searched all over the net for a solution, nothing worked.

so, i backed up with itunes, reinstalled firmware, then jailbroke again. cydia was working, did a itunes restore, and bam, not working again.

the only things i had installed this time were app store apps from itunes, them being

plants vs zombies, tom tom, gps drive, best buy, drop box, good reader, pandora box, shazam encore, and angry birds. angry birds was the last thing i installed when i noticed it stopped working, but i have a hard time believing that this is causing the issue. so again, not working and don't know why. anyone have any ideas?

also, at this point, since i only had cydia installed, i don't even have ssh installed so can't get into the phone. guess i need to reinstall from scratch again. wtf
    Last edited by prophetizer; 2010-04-29 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost