Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how can i find a list of apps i've purchased?

Default how can i find a list of apps i've purchased?
    there doesn't seem to be anyway to do this that i can find, is there a way?

iTunes or if you used iTunes to sync, you will find a list of all the ipa files in your CiTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications folder.

if you did not use iTunes to sync... you can install iPhone Browser and navigate to your application folder which will show you all the app names your have installed.

hope this helps

sorry, i thought posting this in the cydia support forum would mean cydia store apps i've purchased. thats what i'm looking for.
    thanks

my bad. the only other way i know of is in cydia itself. go into manage/packages and you will see a list of all the items you have installed but thats really about it i believe.

right, i could see the many many in there, but i was talking specifically about apps i've purchased, i just restored my phone and want to know what i purchased is all. i'm thinking this doesn't exist, which i find kind of poor

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prophetizer View Post
    right, i could see the many many in there, but i was talking specifically about apps i've purchased, i just restored my phone and want to know what i purchased is all. i'm thinking this doesn't exist, which i find kind of poor
    You can purchase PKGBackup in Cydia and run it and it will backup ALL your jailbroken apps! Run PKGBackup then sync with itunes before restore then after restore sync with itunes then go back to Cydia and choose PKGBackup, and you will NOT be charged for it again, run PKGBackup and all apps will be restored, may have to do a little tweaking!

Best apt I ever bought!

Thanks

for apps u purchased , you would have to go into your paypal account and see from their.....or whatever method of payment you used...cydia only gives u ALL apps downloaded...but doesnt divide them between purchases and free DL...

right, i think i've done them all through amazon so i'll look there. thanks

i did buy them all through amazon, but they are no listed on my account, how strange is that? there has to be some way to see what i purchased through cydia