Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Error in Cydia from Sources??

Default Error in Cydia from Sources??
    First off, let me begin by saying I am IN NO WAY suggesting anyone add any sources for cracked apps. However, I have a problem. A guy that used to work with me added Installus/Hack u lus on my phone without permission (he was supposed to be playing a game on my phone but he added this crap and I had no idea what he did).

The question is can I just delete the repo's he added without messing with Cydia or Cydia's performance. I am pretty sure this is the case but since I have been JBreaking my phone (back to the 2G)I always check with this site and its members before doing anything to my phone that I am unsure about. I have a well paying job so buying apps whether it be from Rock (which I have paid for SEVERAL apps), Cydia Store, or the App Store is not an issue. I just want the error messages I am now getting in Cydia to stop, which is from the stupid repos/sources.
    "Once is an accident, Twice is a trend, Three times is evidence."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

If you uninstall the repo packages that are giving the errors or manually delete the user inputed sources the errors will go away.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon79 For This Useful Post:

ninthchamber99 (2010-04-23)

Ok. Thanks, I thought so but wanted to be 100% sure before I did it.
    "Once is an accident, Twice is a trend, Three times is evidence."