Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Simple App that adds more email sounds

Default Simple App that adds more email sounds
    Firstly, apologies if this is in the wrong forum...

Once upon a time I stumbled accross a simple, free App in Cydia that added more email sound notifiers in the settings/sound part of my iphone.

However after a restore some months back I have never been able to find it. Can someone help me please? I'm not interested in having a ringtone as my email sound nor am I interested in messing about with renaming files to .caf of whatever that is.

This was a simple app that gave more (rather boring) sounds to choose from when in the settings/sounds menu.

Please can someone remind me of the app!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybond View Post
    Firstly, apologies if this is in the wrong forum...

Once upon a time I stumbled accross a simple, free App in Cydia that added more email sound notifiers in the settings/sound part of my iphone....

This was a simple app that gave more (rather boring) sounds to choose from when in the settings/sounds menu.

Please can someone remind me of the app!!!
    Hmmm, email sounds is one you cannot change at all in the default settings. Maybe it was an additional item under settings that this program added?

The only one I can think of is ToneFXs, info here:
    Efiko Software - ToneFXs

This does allow you to change email sounds, and I believe it does give you some extras to try. It is however, donate-ware, so you need to donate for it to keep working.

If that is not it, and you think of it, let us know.
    kwickone I.T.H.

Actually, you're right. I think it did add a new menu. However this isnt it...this one is $4.99 and the one I found was free...

I'll keep looking.