Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help; 3GS 3.1.2, Cydia Update, SpringVibe goes nuts, reboot, br0ke..

Thumbs down Please help; 3GS 3.1.2, Cydia Update, SpringVibe goes nuts, reboot, br0ke..
    Hi everyone,

I know "stuck at apple logo" and "reboot loop" questions have been asked 1 million times.

However I am quite tech savy and have spent the last 3 hours trying to fix the issue before asking here

I updated Cydia as it had several essential updates required, Once updated SpringVibe went nuts and the phone rebooted itself.

On bootup it gets to the apple logo, sits there for a few minutes, the little loading "swirl" appears [although it is not swirling], waits another few minutes then reboots and does the same again.

iTunes and the PC in general CAN see the iPhone when it is in this state, I have tried the following with no joy;

Removing SBSettings files, renaming Applications folder, removing strings from DYND INRNT in SBSettings file, removing SpringVibe plists etc.

I have also tried to run blackra1n again but it just sits in recovery mode, Rock your phone thinks the phone boots up and says nothing is wrong.

What should I try next? I'm currently downloading blacksn0w custom IPSW as a last resort...

This happened to me.
    Get someone to call you.
    It should freeze and reboot in safe mode.
    You can then uninstall it.

Smile thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nict41 View Post
    This happened to me.
    Get someone to call you.
    It should freeze and reboot in safe mode.
    You can then uninstall it.
    thanks so much my phone was stuck like this for hours and i didnt know what to do, this worked instantly!!