Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ClearCam unavailable?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default ClearCam unavailable?
    I purchased clearcam quite a while ago, and it's great...but upon my latest upgrade / jb to 3.1.2 I now find it unavailable in cydia. I don't remember having to add a source to get it.

Anyone know where I can get it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm in the same boat... I should have no problem downloading software I paid for... this is total BS

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yep, it really was the best way to take pics on a 3G, quality was noticeably better. And, I PAID FOR IT! I need to download it ASAP!

Add me to the list. This is really disappointing, I used ClearCam as my default camera app. I emailed them, will let you know if I hear anything.

Got an email back that they're moving it to the App Store but it's still available by adding this to sources:

http://occipital.com/apt

Worked for me.
    Last edited by mrhoward; 2009-12-18 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Looks like it is up in the app store now. Gave it a try. Quickshot is much faster between shots which is awesome for me. I don't see enhanced mode but I hear they might be releasing that soon with a higher price? Might be worth grabbing now...