Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3.1.2 Problems

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dajokeisonu's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 3.1.2 Problems
    Ok so everything seems to be going fine with 3.1.2 The only thing now not working for me is mobile terminal Im assuming they need to update it in cydia. For 3g users if your havin trouble with the jailbreak try the following options keep itunes open set blackrain as an admin then run it. Make sure your phone is fully restored to 3.1.2 and try it. If your still havin problems restart your computer and try it again this helped one of my friends and if all does not work try using blackrain on xp or 7 not on vista hope this helped all 3g users havin problems.

I BRa1ned my iPhone 3G to 3.1.2, installed Cydia, installed PkgBackup, which I had used to back up my Cydia apps and restored from there. Everything works, including Mobile Terminal.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dajokeisonu's Avatar
    Thanks

thats wierd im on 3gs and it opens up and then crashes and that package backup didnt work for me 3 dollars down the drain

thats wierd im on 3gs and it opens up and then crashes and that package backup didnt work for me 3 dollars down the drain

ok I fixed the problem i just reinstalled all the parts that go with mobile terminal and it work perfectally now
    Last edited by Dajokeisonu; 2009-10-14 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost